Sunday, 8 January 2012

The last supper?

Tomorrow i embark on losing weight....again!! This happens several times a year, I lose weight then take time out because i got bored, put weight back on, feel crap, cry a lot then start the whole vicious circle again.

I know I'm not the only one, most women are the same, especially this time of year. It's not a resolution of mine though i think it's just a lifetime ambition......very sad i know.

The thing is, if i didn't carry out this trend of dieting i have going I'm sure i would be a lot more overweight, i do try and watch what i eat, fruit and veg are daily consumptions but weekends its a free for all and take aways, fast food or meals out break my dieting habit.

It's not all my fault, i blame the husband. Okay he doesn't hold a gun to my head and make me eat dominoes pizza (his favourite but the most calories) but he constantly asks "shale we have a pizza/Chinese/curry" you name it he's asked for it, the amount of shouting, crying and reasoning i have tried to do to make him see but it just doesn't sink in. Memory span of a fish i say.

If i counted the amount of LBS i had actually lost over the years i swear i would have been at target 5 times over but that would be cheating because LBS creep on so easily.

I'm going to start with 14lbs and see how i go,  i have to admit I'm not the most strictest of dieters and i rarely exercise but i know what my body can take and how my body deals with food. If i manage to lose 14lbs i would be the lightest i can ever remember and it would bring my BMI into the healthy range plus it make me more healthy for babies though i''l leave that can of worms for another time.

I'm sat here eating haribo and drinking a J20 so that's it, tomorrow i will be following the weight watchers plan.

I'm ready for it, i can do it.

Watch this space ;)

SE x

No comments:

Post a Comment