Sunday, 22 January 2012

5+3

Thats how many days pregnant i am.
I'm still in shock to say the least and still trying to get my head around it, but i'm really really happy and so is the husband :)

I've bought 3 books to help us on our way, i've started writing down our favourite names and i've already been looking at prams....My god its like a mine field!!

I visited the doctor on thursday to tell them so now i am waiting for a midwife to call me so they can book me in. I know its very early days yet and anything can happen but my mantra is to be positive. I don't have many symptoms yet apart from really sore boobs and a bit of acne, i want to feel sick because i know thats a good sign but all in good time i'm sure it will appear!!

I actually feel like a fraud at the minute, thinking or saying "I'm pregnant" as i don't feel it but i suppose i should be making the most of my time now.

One thing i'm not liking is the lying i have to do to my friends, I'm finding it quiet difficult but equally i know its for the best. I don't want anyone to know yet just incase, part of me feels like if anything did go wrong i would have a good support network but again i don't want everyone knowing yet, i don't want the questions and i think this should be the husbands and my time now to just enjoy the excitement we have.

Aside from the baby i have been eating terrible, i'm not sleeping very well so because i work nights i'm up for longer and needing more food, so from tomorrow i'm on an eating healthy regime and thats a pinky promise :)

SE x

No comments:

Post a Comment