Tuesday, 3 January 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year, well it will be and I mean it!
This is probably my 3rd attempt at blogging in my life, the other times I *forgot* to write so i'm hoping this time is different, New Year, New Me??..lol

I've always wanted to blogg but i don't really know what to say, i'm a secret blogg reader and love the way some write, unfortunately i'm neither the best writer in the world or witty so will just write on as myself.

I'm sat here listening to the gale that's blowing out side, i'd like to say in the warmth of my house but i'm fecking freezing, the heaters on and i've had my 2nd brew of the day (i really need to cut down though) sooo need to warm up, I just don't want to move!

I'm not entirely sure where a blogg will take me, I want to be completely honest in it but then what if someone reads and i offend them? I'm the kinda girl that says it how it is........it's not always the best policy though you now where you stand with me.

I have a million and 1 things i'd like to write about but don't know where to start so in my wisdom i'll write a list. I haven't made any New Years Resolutions this year, i never stick to them so whats the point? I have some goals though.

1) Make babies
2) To lose 14lbs

Okay so not ground breaking but thats a start right?

I will divulge more but for now thats me.
Do you have goals?

SE

No comments:

Post a Comment