I've been meaning to write again, it's been a very long time. I often read blogs, I enjoy it reading into the real life of someone else, escaping my own life or just having a giggle as I either empathise or know I have something in common.
It's almost February already and I'm sneaking on whilst having a brew, Jamie is napping in his rocker chair. I'm waiting to go to Tesco to get a joint for Sunday lunch.
Jamie.......Yes, baby surprise was a boy, he weighed 8lb 8oz and is just the apple of my eye, he's just passed the 8 month mark, he's growing so fast it hurts, I want time to stop some days, just pause so I can take in how far he has come or we have come as a family.
He amazes me almost every single day, a cheeky smile, a laugh out loud and just this last week he has learnt to crawl, he's perfection as I know it.
We are so blessed to have him, I love him a little bit more every day, I can't wait to show him the world and teach him things that mummy's do.
He's had his 20 minutes, I can see him peeping, I guess my time is up.
Stacey X
No comments:
Post a Comment