Yep......it's been 20 weeks almost since I last blogged, rubbish ay?
Here I am though. 40 weeks and 1 day pregnant and wondering when baby is going to make an appearance.
I've had quite an uneventful pregnancy to say the least, I haven't been sick once, I've had no cravings and I've had no food aversions. I haven't been ill either so I do count myself pretty lucky.
I have a friend that unfortunately has been sick every single day all day, I really feel for her.
So I'm excited, we don't know the sex!! We have picked 2 names that we haven't revealed to anyone, I'm not sure why I haven't told people, I think it's more because I don't want people to tell us they don't like them, at least this way when they find out the name they can see the baby and wont say anything horrible......we'll see, I don't care anyway now.
It's weird to know that soon we'll have this dependant for the rest of our life....Eeeekk
The nursery is done and the house is just about ready all thanks to Hubster, he's been amazing, not only working the busy job he does but on his days off he's then painted, layed carpet, painted again, done numerous tip runs and put up with me telling him what needs to be done next.
As they say behind every good man is a good woman ;)
Last night he took some due date bump pictures and worked his magic on me, we will treasure them for years too come.
Hopefully we wont be waiting to long now, I'm booked in for a sweep on the 21st and then it will be induction which I am hoping to avoid.
So watch this space, going off how rubbish I am at blogging I should have a baby next time I actually write, I will be back!!

No comments:
Post a Comment